Tuesday, May 15, 2007

pre makefaire.

hearse is live. sdv is good to go. toys are being packed as I type. We are ready.

Time for some commentary:

Microsoft: show us the your 235 patents or STFU. I'm fairly certain that your patents are pretty bogus and that you run a real risk of getting into a fight that even you cannot win. (please,please,PLEASE try though cause after SCO dies I will need an idiot to abuse.)

I suspect that your patents can be worked around or broken and I for one would love to watch your empire crumble.

Threatening to sue your clients is a very stupid game. Please go all in.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yo, TradeMark here, great to meet you @ Maker Faire and see the propane hearse... ahhh nice. Here's my non-propane hearse for comparison:

http://www.evolution-control.com/trademarkg/images/Art%20(and%20other)%20Projects%20and%20Objects/Hearse/index.html

I'll drop by the ACCRC soonly,

- tm

10:17 AM  
Blogger Lorelle said...

Dear James,
Your video brought tears to my eyes, albeit barely visible ones. You are truly special and I'm glad you are alive. Thank you for all you've given us.
Keep up the good work.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey man, this is Ross from Jamaica and I'll love your help with some computers for people here.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home