Sunday, March 23, 2014

ok prelim announcement. Aftermath technologies has undergone darwinian stresses, survived, and will be returning to active intertubal presence in the very near future. I/We will be pulling material out of the waste stream, documenting the material on the web, doing teardowns of the material and then repairing, improving, or remaking products with (hopefully) crowd sourced ideas and expertise. Our first focus will be on dead power tools. With any luck I'll have the first vict... uhm test subject on the slab (my work bench is the corpse table from my hearse) today and will have pics and be open for comments on the old blog at http://aftermath-technologies.blogspot.com/ Please, come on down to the lab and see what's on the slab. Our first "subjects" will be a bunch of old makita 9.6 volt drills. I'm thinking Vertical axis wind turbines, bicycle power assist, drill presses, etc and am hoping that I hear at least a couple of more ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home